CU*Answers will be hosting our Annual Meeting virtually via Zoom on June 17, 2020 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
This year’s Annual Stockholder’s Meeting will be held via a webinar, via the Zoom application. Attendees can connect via computer or phone. In an effort to secure this year’s stockholders meeting and ensure a good experience for all participants:
• Attendees must register in advance for the webinar, and attendees attempting to join the meeting who are not registered may be denied by the host.
• Registered attendees will receive an email with registration details, including an encrypted password. This link will not be posted anywhere on a public website.
• We’ll be using webinar option in Zoom, so participants will be muted automatically and web cameras will be deactivated. Participants may use the chat function if they wish to make a comment directly to the meeting host, but chat won’t be allowed between participants.
Need help with Zoom? Getting Started with Zoom.
NEW FOR THE 2020 ELECTION:
• Candidates will not be asked to speak at this year’s all-digital event. Review candidate information and messages via the election website.
• This year, voting will be closed prior to the Annual Meeting; all votes must be submitted in advance of the meeting date. However, assuming you have already submitted your vote, you will be able to change your vote at the meeting. (Last ballot received supersedes any previous ballots you cast.)
Deadline for voting electronically is June 12, 2020.