A Message to the Voter:
Thank you for taking the time to read and learn a little bit more about me and my desire to continue serving on the CU Answers board of directors.
Here are some fun facts to get to know me better:
• I’m a lifelong West Virginian and a credit union member.
• I’ve been the leader of my credit union for 20 years.
• I have served on the CU Answers board for 6 years.
• I love the diversity of credit unions in the CU Answers network.
• I innovate first, and ask questions later.
• I have two tattoos; one is my credit union logo.
• I’m not afraid to do things differently and shake up the norms.
• Helping others is my ultimate goal and personal mission.
I’m back again to offer my services to our cooperative. I love the path of CU Answers, the plan for the sustainability and growth of all credit unions, and the trailblazing that’s happening right now in so many different areas. I believe I have helped fuel some of these things in the past few years. I’d like the chance to light a few more fires and do some more good things for our owners and credit unions.
My personal motto is “Love what you do; do what you love.” I’d love to have your support and your vote in continuing my service to you.
Thanks again for taking the time to learn about me and my passion for CU Answers.